Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are general sets of rules and regulations that a client must adhere to in the course of product delivery. These terms and conditions are acceptable policy usage and code of conduct for our potential clients in all spheres of service delivery management system. In case of any discrepancy, these terms and conditions will be final and binding on all the parties. It is binding on every customer who wish to avail our services.
By signing this terms and conditions, it is warranted that you are at least 18 years of age or older and also are in a condition to enter into any legal contract or you are entering into agreement on the behalf of an organization which agrees upon to abide by the terms and conditions of this company.
- 1.1 Agreement” means any agreement that both parties enter into.
- 1.2 Package” means a set of services delivered by our company.
- 1.3 Pay as you go” means that we don’t charge any monthly rental for our services.
- 1.4 Prices” means the amount incurred to be paid by the client to the company or stated as otherwise.
- 1.5 Services” means the Services provided by the company to our clients.
- 1.6 You/your” means the person who purchases the product and services of the company.
Duration and Renewal of Services
- 2.1 Services for which monthly rent is needed are fixed of a duration of 12 months, 24 months or 36 months. Unless specifically mentioned contrary to the services, the minimum duration will be 12 months.
- 2.2 The company provides clear rules for removal of doubts as specified by the company to the customer as stated otherwise in case of services not being provided by the company in order to provide services to the client.
- 2.3 Services are not available on a trial a basis until as specified as otherwise or as stated by the company in writing.
- 3.1 You may cancel the contract of service by being in contact with the cancellation team of our company no more than 30 days prior to the expiry of your minimum contract term , and no less than one working day prior to the next payment date of that service. A unique reference id will be generated and provided to you if the request of cancellation for the service is accepted by the company. It is the policy of the company to maintain that the cancellation request will not be accepted until a unique id is generated and provided to you by the company.
- 3.2 We reserve the right to cancel your order or request of service if there is any breach or violation of General Terms & Conditions and/or the Service Specific Terms & Conditions and/or our Acceptable Use Policy.
- 4.1 Charges due on a pre-pay basis (together with account set-up fees, where applicable), are non-refundable.
- 4.2 If your order is cancelled without a breach of contract being established, you will be entitled for a Pro Rata compensation for the stipulated amount of time left in the period of contract. It provides for a calculated sum to be paid to the client.
- 4.3 If you are found contravening the agreement; your services are liable to be canelled.
- 4.4 Domain hosting, SSL Logo design credits are non-refundable as they enable the purchase of services at discounted prices, based on an up-front commitment.
- 4.5 Credit notes are only allowed for payment at the delivery of the product.
- 4.6 Unused reseller funds on account will only be recoverable when the account is closed.
- 5.1 All Services and Packages must be paid for in advance in accordance with the specific provisions of that service or package. In the event of signing up of the contact, you agree upon to abide by the rules . It is not possible to provide early payment and terminate the contract prior to the expiry of the fixed term.
- 5.2 Payment will be due on the basis of the Service and/or Package you have selected. If you have purchased “Pay as You go” Services or Packages then payment will be required monthly in advance. If you have purchased Services on a fixed 12 month, 24 month or 36 month basis then you will be required to pay on the payment plan you selected, paying in advance or by way of monthly installments in advance throughout the year.
- 5.3 You will be invoiced automatically for the next pre-paid period on the basis of your current payment plan at the expiry of the current pre-paid period unless you have cancelled the Services in accordance with clause 3.1. Payment of the Price will be taken via the payment method specified within the control panel and will be non-refundable. In cases of failed payment, the invoice will become due and payable we have in its entirety.
- 5.4 We reserve the right to change the Prices and/or nature of its Services by giving you written notice of those changes. Notice of changes to Prices and/or Services will be given by e-mail to the e-mail address held in Your Company Account. If you have already purchased a particular Service then the change in the Price or nature of that Service will only become effective when the Service reaches the end of its current term. You will be charged the new price when the Service is automatically renewed at the end of the current term.
- 5.5 All payments must be made in UNITED STATE DOLLAR ($), inclusive of applicable taxes.
- 5.6 It is established that you are authorized to make payment when you sign the contract. In case, the name of the client and the name on the card differ, it is understood that both you of you agree to the terms and conditions of the company. You will be liable for the loss incurred in the event of the person whose name appears on the card declines to offer money and the company will be in indemnity.
- 5.7 The company reserves the right to cancel the order and suspend the services in the event of non-payment of the service fee or any outstanding debt still to be paid. Any non-payment of a recurring invoice may be subject to a $50 administration charge. You are responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established until we accept your cancellation request. You are responsible for any additional costs incurred by this company in the collection of outstanding debt.
- 5.8 You are required to have a valid email address and credit/debit card and/or PayPal account registered to your account at all times, failure to do so will result in automatic suspension of your account. In the event f cancellation of your credit/debit card and/or PayPal account for any reason, you must immediately notify the same to the company so as to amend your details.
- 5.9 Payments processed by PayPal are subject to PayPal’s terms and conditions of Service, and we make no representations or warranties with respect to those Services.
- 5.10 No bills or invoices will be sent by regular mail. All invoices will be sent directly to you via email shortly after the purchase or automated renewal transaction is completed.
- 5.11 If you fail to pay all sum due to the company, the company reserves the right to cancel all your services and incur upon you charge for the cancellation of your services.
- 6.1 If You withdraw any payment made via a bank, credit card or PayPal account (a “chargeback”) the company will either defend such chargebacks directly with the card issuer, or take appropriate steps to recover the original monies from you in addition to an administration fee of $ 50+VAT for each inappropriate chargeback raised.
- 6.2 If a chargeback is made, we reserve the right to immediately interrupt, suspend or cancel all your services within your account. Such interruption, suspension or cancellation does not relieve you from paying all contractually obligated invoices to this company.
Appropriate Service use
- 7.1 The company reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers and/or services to anyone.
- 7.2 The Company does not allow any content to be used which breaches our Company Policy to be stored in its servers. We reserve the right to remove the content from sever in the event of its breach of Acceptable Policy Use.
- 7.3 The company will notify you if it is found that you breach Acceptable Policy Use.
- 7.4 Refusal of Service based on the content being contrary to our Acceptable Use Policy is entirely at the discretion.
- 7.5 We reserve the right to move your data to a different server with no prior notice.
- 7.6 You shall indemnify this company against all damages, losses and expenses arising as a result of any action or claim that the data, content and/or any other material breaches the Acceptable Use Policy.
- 7.7 In the event that we removes data or content from the Services and/or suspends Your site pursuant to clause 7.2, and later reinstates such content and/or resumes the Services, You shall indemnify my against all damages, losses and expenses arising as a result of any action or claim that such content and/or data and/or the Services Your site breaches the Acceptable Use Policy.
- 9.1 We always endeavor will to provide a continuous high quality service. If you experience problems with our Service, You should consult with our support website and search for a resolution to your problem Knowledge Base. You will also find chat 24/7 support contact details on our support team website-.
- 9.2 Please note that we may require suspension of some of these Services for short scheduled periods to carry out maintenance or repair to the Services. Information concerning scheduled downtime is available on the support website, as are details of any interruptions to these Services.